No announcement yet.

ENG: Custom short ram intake & heat sheild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet thanks man. that stuff makes every sharp edge look good.
    ]

Comment

Hmm I am thinkin bout doing this now I just need the stock prelude intake pipe so I wont have to use the ducting. I think that would work better IMO plus it will be well in the heat shield. Good effort though I like what I see. Should paint the heat shield =D.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Hmm I am thinkin bout doing this now I just need the stock prelude intake pipe so I wont have to use the ducting. I think that would work better IMO plus it will be well in the heat shield. Good effort though I like what I see. Should paint the heat shield =D.
        thanks. do youmean paint the pipe? the shield is already painted black (it was hi-temp sky blue but it didnt match my paint so i repainted it.) i was considering painting or polishing the pipe, but im just going to get a polished ebay short-ram

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

ordered a cheap ebay short ram. I wrapped it up with the pipe insulation wrap. Haven't installed it yet. And... camera is with my gf in cleveland.
          my 91 cb7
          Originally posted by 4doorfury
          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Heh, All I did was take the bottom of the stock box and the tubes out and ziptied the filter, sounds good
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              thanks. do youmean paint the pipe? the shield is already painted black (it was hi-temp sky blue but it didnt match my paint so i repainted it.) i was considering painting or polishing the pipe, but im just going to get a polished ebay short-ram
              I was talkin bout the shield/ducting.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

What are the dimesions of the heat shield?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                  What are the dimesions of the heat shield?
                  the dimensions are T by 3 turbo psi.

this is a cool mod, but ive learned now, all these little things you can do to your car, are a waste of time money.

800 dollars = A VERY solid turbo kit for the F22a with clutch.

200 Dollars = suspension.

1k and 14 seconds later you are down the track with a smile on your face.
                  ]

Comment

NOW THIS SHIT IS GHETTO!!! lol if someone popped their hood and i saw that OMG id fuckin crack up so bad and cry

Comment

Originally posted by Lroy onDA scene
                      NOW THIS SHIT IS GHETTO!!! lol if someone popped their hood and i saw that OMG id fuckin crack up so bad and cry
                      why its a good idea, especially if your boosted
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by Lroy onDA scene
                        thanks, thanks a lot.

dick.

sure it might be ghetto, but it really works. there is a noticable difference in the temperature inside the box from outside. i've been meaning to get a pair of temp. sensors in there, but i dont want to melt the ones i have.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                          thanks, thanks a lot.

dick.

sure it might be ghetto, but it really works. there is a noticable difference in the temperature inside the box from outside. i've been meaning to get a pair of temp. sensors in there, but i dont want to melt the ones i have.

lol that was the funniest response ever lmao no homo at the dick part lol the gap made it hilarious lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X