Radiator or temp sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiator or temp sensor?

Hey guys,I am not so sure if that's a problem.But I noticed that if I drive in the afternoon like for 20 minutes maybe,after I stopped the car and shut it off,the fan will go on after a while for like 5 minutes.I know that's an auto fan that can come on at any time,still,some of my friends said that's a bit quick for it to turn on.The temp gauge is normal at about 1/3. However,here is really hot,in the afternoon when I am driving the ambient is like 31 C. Is that the problem the weather is hot or something else? Thanx in advance!

Angels East,Angels West,North and South,just do your best,to guard her and watch her while she rests.

its suppose to do that

Comment

its a bit quick?

it all depends on ur cooling system if ur coolant is 50/50 or whatso ever.

differnt mixtures have differnt timmings.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
      X