parting out black 92 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parting out black 92 accord

I was thinking about putting another trans in it and selling it at an auction but my friend told me I might make more money parting it out. just wondering how many people would like to get parts for their cb7 just to let u know the motor works fine and it still starts. its an f22a6. 5speed. I live in baltimore maryland.
    honda life 4218

what color is the carpet? and is it a coupe?

Comment

Originally posted by zay386
      I was thinking about putting another trans in it and selling it at an auction but my friend told me I might make more money parting it out. just wondering how many people would like to get parts for their cb7 just to let u know the motor works fine and it still starts. its an f22a6. 5speed. I live in baltimore maryland.

I got a 5 speed tranny for sale for 200 bucks....shifts good...no grinds.....revive that car man...and keep it

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

This is in the wrong section. It does not belong in this section.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I've had 3 trans already don't want another 1 and what section should I post this in?
          honda life 4218

Comment

The traditional classified section!!!

my ride page
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...24#post1781524

Comment

Working...
            X