Automatics unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street_beauty90
    Ok so i could use my f22 tranny tcu untill i get some real upgrades, so now that the p19 tcu could wait a while. what about the ecu? my h22 did not come with the ecu, so is it a must to get it right away? could i use my pt3 ecu for now? what would happen is i use it?
    hey he was asking about his stock f22 motor.
    Your situation is different. You need the Auto p13 ecu or some others that can be tuned but i personally like the p13.
    you will also need the p19 tcu for your h22 swap or else you will shift at like 6500 rpm's only 1500 after vteck and it'll be like you didn't even upgrade your motor. if you don't.
    I am being serious because when i did the swap i didn't know about the tcu and was verry disapointed with my swap.. i won't lie i could only find one for $190
    but no you cannot use your SOHC non vtec ecu on your new DOHC vtec. sorry
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
      hey he was asking about his stock f22 motor.
      Your situation is different. You need the Auto p13 ecu or some others that can be tuned but i personally like the p13.
      you will also need the p19 tcu for your h22 swap or else you will shift at like 6500 rpm's only 1500 after vteck and it'll be like you didn't even upgrade your motor. if you don't.
      I am being serious because when i did the swap i didn't know about the tcu and was verry disapointed with my swap.. i won't lie i could only find one for $190
      but no you cannot use your SOHC non vtec ecu on your new DOHC vtec. sorry

ok them the ecu is not the problem. its the tcu i dont find it.

Comment

your right,, as of now on ebay their aren't any and honestly they are hard to find and thats why i had to pay so much.. but.. be patient you can swap the motor and change that later anyways, theirs a guy not from the USA that sells them alot of the time you just have to keep watching to see if any get listed.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

I didn't know there was a thread for automatics. I'm all stock auto trans/motor. Nice to see alot of you have h22 auto setups. Kinda makes me feel better about doing one...even tho...I have been tempted to swap over to a 5 speed. It would be nice if we had 5 gears for our autos
          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7
            I didn't know there was a thread for automatics. I'm all stock auto trans/motor. Nice to see alot of you have h22 auto setups. Kinda makes me feel better about doing one...even tho...I have been tempted to swap over to a 5 speed. It would be nice if we had 5 gears for our autos
            yeah but , you gotta give and take...
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

i think it would be nice to have the select shift in out cbs

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

Originally posted by xx93accordxx
                i think it would be nice to have the select shift in out cbs
                wait explain i just got confused
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

the auto shifters that you can leave in drive
                  or slide over and shift it

Comment

i drove a cooper s like that, OMG that bitch pulled so fucking hard i wish the cb came with that
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

My mom has a 1.8T jetta with it and it's ok but even in "manual" mode it shifts at redline even if you don't.

It's not a bad car (kind of) when you are at a dead stop and punch it, the wheels don't spin till around 4.5-5k. My F22B can hold up fairly well to it. She is rated at 180-190hp not too bad
                      Last edited by Father Time; 02-10-2008, 10:52 PM.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i drove my cousins tiburon with it
                        it makes autos alot of fun to drive

Comment

in theory it really isn't a hard design to create or even steal off another car.. does the newer accords have this? if so i am positive it can be modified to work,, because if we can make syftronic shifter work with the paddels i am sure this would be alot easier.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                            i drove a cooper s like that, OMG that bitch pulled so fucking hard i wish the cb came with that
                            I thought all the Mini Cooper S came with the Getrag manual transmission. Only the non-S came in the "tiptronic."

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                            My mom has a 1.8T jetta with it and it's ok but even in "manual" mode it shifts at redline even if you don't.
                            Yes, most new cars do that. To prevent driver error and damage to the engine by overrevving.

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                              in theory it really isn't a hard design to create or even steal off another car.. does the newer accords have this?
                              i think newer ones do
                              i found the shifter assembly a while back on ebay but cant remember the year

Comment

The 98+ USDM prelude has the "tiptronic" hmm I wonder if we can get that tranny to fit with our f22/h22...
                                90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                                < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Working...
                                X