No announcement yet.

Automatics unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that ek is so fuckin dope hangin with a viper even the domestic guy was givin him props tight shit

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
      that ek is so fuckin dope hangin with a viper even the domestic guy was givin him props tight shit
      did you watch the right video.. lol
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome

i know i did. wtf? lol. he killed you in that 1st one. but you did stay with him thru the other 2 races. dag man. nice for an auto. i heard when you hit the rev limiter

Comment

I just wanted to say, I my little sister has a fully stock 91 Accord EX auto sedan with 155-160K miles. This car has been very well taken care of and it in great shape overall. She recently had random at acceleration and cruise, downshift occurences, which prompted me to replace her TCU with an F22a6 TCU (only spare unit I had). Anyhow, I took the car out for a test drive afterwards and was impressed for an automatic tranny. I pulled out to a country road, put it into sportshift mode, no brake torquing, just stomped the gas and it spun in 1st gear going up to 6K rpm, 2nd gear up to 6K rpm, 3rd gear to 6K rpm at this point I was at 95 mph. It pulled pretty good for an automatic tranny/F22a4 motor, best automatic cb7 I've been in. The oldest of my sisters has a 91 SE auto sedan/F22a6 motor and that tranny did not pull as hard as this car.

I'm thinking that with a healthy motor and good quality auto tranny, if you keep the tranny in good shape they are not too bad.

My mother has a 93 LX 10th anniv auto, with a refreshed/replacement F22a4 motor in it, Megan Racing header/Greddy SP2 exhaust system. I'm thinking, next chance I get we'll have to pair up the cars and go for it, they are both healthy with no excuses.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
            i know i did. wtf? lol. he killed you in that 1st one. but you did stay with him thru the other 2 races. dag man. nice for an auto. i heard when you hit the rev limiter
            to give you an idea how fast we were going i shift out of second at 91 mph we raced to about 123 mph before we'd let off.
            the first race like i mentioned i forgot to maunually shift the car,, that was it shifting it's self,, you'll notice that makes a big difference,, and you'll also notice yeah i was pegging the limiter, because when i shift it delay about 1 second before it shifts... if it didn't do thi i do not believe he would have won the races, 2nd if i had the shorter geared tranny i would have walked away from him. 3rd. it was fun
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              how you like that level ten converter?
              It's nice. I think the most important thing was the B&M oil cooler.

I would like to get that valve body work done though. It costs a pretty 3 grand I think.
              my 91 cb7
              Originally posted by 4doorfury
              I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

ya i watched the right one but i also watched that one too

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

p19 tcu so i want be sure
                  what will the differences be if i install this with my stock tranny?
                  and will i see improvement in acceleration?

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

Originally posted by xx93accordxx
                    p19 tcu so i want be sure
                    what will the differences be if i install this with my stock tranny?
                    and will i see improvement in acceleration?
                    this depends. what is your exzact setup...

no it won't make your car accelerate faster, but it will create firmer shifts at WOT and allow the car to have a higher rev point.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

this depends. what is your exzact setup...

no it won't make your car accelerate faster, but it will create firmer shifts at WOT and allow the car to have a higher rev point.
                      right now all stock

Comment

Whats your setup?

F20a block with a f22a1 auto tranny nothing really big

Comment

Originally posted by xx93accordxx
                          right now all stock
                          i would wait on the p19tcu till you upgrade your motor some.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

i would wait on the p19tcu till you upgrade your motor some.
                            what mod would i want to do so i can throw on the p19tcu?

Comment

not just one mod will help,, but when you start beefing up your motor where it needs a higher redline then I'd swap.
                              example,,, a good intake dc sport headers full cat back exhaust... this would work well with and if you got a 272 regrind cam. this would really help you out alot.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Ok so i could use my f22 tranny tcu untill i get some real upgrades, so now that the p19 tcu could wait a while. what about the ecu? my h22 did not come with the ecu, so is it a must to get it right away? could i use my pt3 ecu for now? what would happen is i use it?

Comment

Working...
                                X