Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p12 lude ecu remove butterflys replace with black trax/bisimoto plastics

Comment

Auto here h22a mated to f22 trans , stock rubber intake with a cone filter megan headers akle back custom exhaust apexi ground voltage stabalizer.

plans. soon into this summer crower cams stage 2 with titainium dual springs/retainers and a mild port/polish gasket match, let you auto guys know of the plans as of next week ill have my h22 auto trans and p19 woot woot

Comment

sweetness...

I duno whats the best to use but i use the auto p13 ecu
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

have the original f22a tranny.

level ten torque converter
          b&M tranny oil cooler

my engine is pretty much stock with exception of 272 cams, intake, a6 intake manifold.

:/
          my 91 cb7
          Originally posted by 4doorfury
          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Originally posted by wlfpck
            have the original f22a tranny.

level ten torque converter
            b&M tranny oil cooler

my engine is pretty much stock with exception of 272 cams, intake, a6 intake manifold.

:/

how you like that level ten converter?

Comment

So i'm wondering, does the F22A6 benefit at all from the P19 TCU? i mean i know the redline is higher, but does it make more power that high? b/c right now the redline is what 6250rpm? so is it worth the Extra RPMs that the TCU can get to? I dont want my engine to take a crap on me b/c i'm stressing it beyond its limit.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Your ECU rev limits the engine at 6,700-6,900 rpms (F22 Guys)
                A 7,200 shift point is useless....(H22 Prelude limit)

Get a Prelude (F22) tranny ECU and it will adjust the "normal" shift points

However at WOT the tranny will always shift right at redline
                So if you own a stock F22, then a new TCU is useless

if you have cams and a programmed ECU, go for it, otherwise your going to mash valves

I like my Automatic, I think the Coupes have a "Modified" Torque converter over the sedans, just like the suspension
                Last edited by CB7Man; 02-04-2008, 05:32 AM.
                Your man for wiring solutions!
                CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

whats the tested limits of the auto? id like to build up my f22 w/ simple dsm turbo kit but will even a low mile f22 auto handle say 220-240hp?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                    whats the tested limits of the auto? id like to build up my f22 w/ simple dsm turbo kit but will even a low mile f22 auto handle say 220-240hp?
                    if it's handeling my h22 setup without a problem yeah i think your tranny will be fine.
                    I forget who mentioned it.. but he is correct obviously you don't want to change your f22 motors shift points unless you have began building the motor up to do so. at WOT the p19 will shift at 7200 rpm's unless you manually shift whitch mine is about 8,000 rpm's.

as for the fellow who mentioned he has a level 10 torque converter.. .. how do you like it man? did they work well with you to get what you need.

As for the comment about the coupe having a better torque converter.. to my knowledge is false...
                    why would they give the coupe a better one and not the H22.. when i did my swap i looked up all the parts #'s and they were identicale.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by alifeva
                      auto and no problems so far tranny wise. not bad for a 18 yr old car. I cant wait until 2010 so I can put a 20 yr anniv banner on both windshields. Gonna piss alot of people off they cant hold a car for as long. Then it will OFICIALLY be a classic. Cant wait
                      actually the car has to to be 30 years old to officially be considered a classic. Officially that is when we would be able to apply for antique tags

Comment

aight here is the three races i spoke of earlier,, i dunno how he uploaded but what ever way it was made the video quility horrid and i am sorry for that.. andyways got to my profile and scroll down to the video right above all my frinds,, make it full screen for best view. ohh yeah and the third race the best one.. i am on the left of the screen. you can here us stalling them up before launch.
                        i am video
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                              my contribution:

don't hate auto's or else!