Automatics unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
    it doesn't effect it at all. My gsx has a 2800 stall in it and it drives fine as though you never knew it had one. in a way it kinda keeps your tranny in a better condition because it won't slam into gear on take off like before it's designed differently. it's designed to drive normal or have a heavy load being put on it without burning up, because a stock converter will burn up after a while doing this.

oh ok. ive just always wondered about those things. now i have my answers. lol.

sor you ecplise is an auto? how much HP are you pushing with that thing? me and my girl have been wanting an eclipse for a while now. i almost had one but i didnt have the money in time enough. lol.

Comment

so to launch an auto you just hold the brake and gas like power braking?
      and where can i get this stall converter?

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

go here
        from me hearings this place is good to deal with and was where i was going to buy mine..
        remember the torque converter in the prelude and accord have the same part #'s and are the same. so if they don't have it for the f22 accord, get it for the h22 prelude.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

i am going to do more research on this for the honda transmissions, but i am bout to switch my tranny fluids on the gsx to the Redline Racing Automatic Tranny fluid. I am not sure if this is possible on the honda.. but i will find out.
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

could anyone recomend a good place to buy this converter?

Comment

the setup im going with is f20b with an h23 trans, how reliable would that setup be ?
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                when im sitting at the light i put it in nuetral. instead of trying to hold back the car, im just keeping the car still.
                Actually, this is a myth. If you leave the car in gear and just let off the gas completely, the ECU completely cuts fuel unless your rpms fall below 1300.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by street_beauty90
                  could anyone recomend a good place to buy this converter?
                  post #63

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

it doesnt give any specs or anything on that site just price

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
                      it doesnt give any specs or anything on that site just price
                      your right, you'll have to call them like i did and let them know what you want and they will do their best to help.. i agree that that website is poorly setup, but it doesn't change the fact that they are willing to help you.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

alright ill have to do that also how do u know when ordering a motor if its lsd cause on tigerjapanese.com it doesnt say

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

most the time they will say because they like to jack the price up. but a couple pages back were some tranny codes that i was able to find telling if they were lsd or not,, their may be more i personally am not sure.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                            what type of shaking from whitch point of the car?
                            Like the whole body shakes, it's like the engine's struggling. Even when stalled, when I shift my gear from P to R, the engine jerks, like really hard. From R to P is not as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by lonski
                              Like the whole body shakes, it's like the engine's struggling. Even when stalled, when I shift my gear from P to R, the engine jerks, like really hard. From R to P is not as bad.
                              Check your kick-down cable adjustment.
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

More info pls? No clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X