Automatics unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91accord4door
    i never miss a gear in my GSR......if you know how to drive shifting should not be a problem, if you are weary of your abilities to use a clutch and shift through gears than autos kick ass.....sounds like your mitsu is a-ok right now, sooner or later you'll crankwalk that thing, and if you dont have atleast..... a Shift Kit-valve body upgrade on that car dont expect that trans to last long with even minor abuse......there not know for strong AT's. im sure if the car was a manual trans this thread would be "manual trans unite". best of luck with your bundle of joy.....but keep in mind that the flaws your car is capable of having are costworthy when the parts fail.....enjoy it while it lasts. 5speed ftmfw.
    I do know how to drive a 5spd verry well.

Thats not the point of this thread...
    And to go and throw out crank walk,,, that has nothing to do with anything here.....
    yes DSM's have faults.... but you tell me a motor that the cb's can have that are perfect.... I would be impressed.

you also keep in mind, that when your parts fail your car will fail also,, seriously what kind of comment was that...
    You can't expect to constantly push your car to the limit without something braking,, thats just the cause and effect senario,,
    if you care to discuss more on the gsx please bring it to my thread i have for it there, not here.

as for 5spd haters please be respectful and mind your own threads, for i do not want this to become a ethuggin boxing match for whitch is better, that is not the intention for this thread. thank you
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Autotragic here as well. (sorry, I just love the term )

I do ok.

F22B DOHC
      Delta 260's
      ebay intake
      Megan Header
      Apexi WS2 Catback
      p06 (chipped and tuned)
      Stock tranny. (for now.)
      Last edited by Father Time; 02-02-2008, 02:20 AM.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
        as for 5spd haters please be respectful and mind your own threads, for i do not want this to become a ethuggin boxing match for whitch is better, that is not the intention for this thread. thank you

thank you. its just like what happend about the "body kit" thread. guy came in there talking about he didnt like body kits. but yet he decided to say "i dont like body kits" on the body kit threads. if you dont like autos or prefer a 5spd, you dont need to post on this thread.

Keels. it has about like 190k on it. it shifts fine thru the other gears. matter of fact i kinda drive it like a 5spd. lol. i dont shift thru all the gears unless im racing but i put it neutral when im coming to a stop. i figured it saved on gas because im not stopping the motor anymore. just the car

when im sitting at the light i put it in nuetral. instead of trying to hold back the car, im just keeping the car still.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
          Autotragic here as well. (sorry, I just love the term )

I do ok.

F22B DOHC
          Delta 260's
          I/H/E
          p06 (chipped and tuned)
          Stock tranny. (for now.)

lmao@autotragic.

oh i forgot my set up. lol

f22a6
          SRI
          axle-back exhasut

Comment

my set up is something simple:

f22a4
            ractive intake
            straight pipe
            magnaflow mufler
            msd spark plug wires
            ............lol

its ok going h22 with work next week

P.S. i'm getting my jdm h22 but i really wanna put some nice work on my motor. i wanna go to the races and race a few guys and see the look on there faces when a AUTO beats them. or atleast keeps up with them.

Comment

no reason to say that if u dont agree with it idk..........DONT CLICK ON THIS THREAD THEN

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

auto lover checking in
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

My auto is still going strong and shifting firm @215,000 miles!! Regular maintenance with Honda Genuine fluid is what keeps these trannys alive. And proper kickdown cable adjustment is very important to the all-around shift characteristics of the tranny.

My current setup:
                  F22a1 converted to a6
                  H23 IM w/ working IAB's & PT6
                  CAI w/Apexi Power series filter
                  DC Sports header
                  CATCO cat
                  Custom mandrel 2.5" O.D.
                  14" & 22" resonators
                  OBX straight-thru muffler

This car gets up pretty quick, and considerably better than OEM. Backed off @126mph for a curve (before a6 cam) Guessing an ~132-135 mph top.......
                  My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                    im sure if the car was a manual trans this thread would be "manual trans unite". best of luck with your bundle of joy.....but keep in mind that the flaws your car is capable of having are costworthy when the parts fail.....enjoy it while it lasts. 5speed ftmfw.
                    Awh crap!!!

....there's piss in my corn flakes

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Auto makinen reporting in!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

For some reason my stock Torque converter locks in at 2700
                        I've adjusted the throttle body cable and it quickened the P-D4 shift.
                        I want the triptronic Prelude Tranny
                        Your man for wiring solutions!
                        CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                        CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                          Awh crap!!!

....there's piss in my corn flakes
                          u should sue

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Man
                            For some reason my stock Torque converter locks in at 2700
                            I've adjusted the throttle body cable and it quickened the P-D4 shift.
                            I want the triptronic Prelude Tranny
                            you must have had a hella good converter then or it's slipping lol.. dunno why but sometimes mine would rev up to 3,000 rpms when foot braking it. as well.
                            Last edited by KeeleDesign; 05-30-2009, 10:53 AM.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

so how does a stall converter effect daily driving?

Comment

it doesn't effect it at all. My gsx has a 2800 stall in it and it drives fine as though you never knew it had one. in a way it kinda keeps your tranny in a better condition because it won't slam into gear on take off like before it's designed differently. it's designed to drive normal or have a heavy load being put on it without burning up, because a stock converter will burn up after a while doing this.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X