No announcement yet.

Automatics unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have a f22b1 with a 40k MP1A Auto LSD tranny. i fricking love the LSD. turns are so much better and it feels like im putting all the hp to use. unfortunately my engine just aint cutting it. ill probably feel a bigger difference with a h23 or h22 in it.

right now im using the 91 lx tcu but its only running on two gears right now. so i have a p19 tcu on its way .

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

What did that MP1A come out of? Are you having to use that tcu because of the tranny or because of the f22b?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
        What did that MP1A come out of? Are you having to use that tcu because of the tranny or because of the f22b?
        as far as i know that mp1a is out of a jdm prelude. i bought it from a local seller.

wel my 91 lx tcu took a crap on me , so i rather buy a p19 tcu now den after i swap my engine. im not gonna race or anything because my engine is doodoo so the higher shift point doesnt really matter to me. i just want all 4 gears instead of only 2.

Comment

Do you think the p19 tcu would work with the pt3 and the a6?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

p06* Its still early, lol.

Comment

if you have an h22 trans .. from what ive read itll work as long as your ecu is auto.

Comment

So you dont think just swapping in the p19 tcu would hurt anything? Just higher shift points? With an a6 and p06 ECU.

Comment

auto,s make my reverse 180's to a take off a breeze...are there any other mods for an A/T beside A/T cooler?
                  92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

ok i have a question that has yet to be answered in like a year of asking.

when it rains, my d4 light will come on and stay on. when it does this i only have first and third gear. how can i fix this??
                    Originally posted by scudweiser
                    once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

Originally posted by ingold View Post

when it rains, my d4 light will come on and stay on. when it does this i only have first and third gear. how can i fix this??
                      hm .. my d4 light is on and has stayed on n i only have 1st and 3rd gear too. i replaced my f trans with an h trans and problem still occurs.the only other thing it could be other than the tranny is the tcu. im replacing my tcu dis weekend so ill let you know if it fixes it. i believe it will.

Comment

Most of the time, issues like this are almost always pegged to the TCU.

Im still trying to find out which TCU and/or TCU/ECU combo i can use to lengthen shift points on my AT.

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                          hm .. my d4 light is on and has stayed on n i only have 1st and 3rd gear too. i replaced my f trans with an h trans and problem still occurs.the only other thing it could be other than the tranny is the tcu. im replacing my tcu dis weekend so ill let you know if it fixes it. i believe it will.
                          please do let me know, i really want this fixed
                          Originally posted by scudweiser
                          once again people, need i remind you that there is no road between the kitchen and the bedroom, and therefore women need not drive?

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                            if you have an h22 trans .. from what ive read itll work as long as your ecu is auto.
                            to clarify a lil.
                            My p19tcu was on my accordEX with a lx auto tranny.
                            I did have sport mode. before i swapped the tcu's out. i am unsure if that matters

thats why when it shifted out of gears it was at such a high speed. I think for a turbocharged and nitrious aspect I'd keep the lx tranny but for na it was just way to long, even for my H22 it was mated to.
                            Last edited by KeeleDesign; 01-31-2010, 09:20 AM.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by ingold View Post

ok well i got my new tcu in. unhooked the battery to reset the ecu. my d4 light was still on but i had all four gears. so that seemed to fix it. i suggest replacing your tcu .

wel i put the p19 and i love it!! the only problem now is that i cant shift out of park. so i need to bypass the shift lock solenoid. ne1 got any tricks to do this? i heard about something with a tie wrap

Comment

hey guys, another AT checking in. 93 coupse se

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X