Automatics unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
    i'm doing a f22a4 turbo with h22 auto trans.i'll let u know how it comes out
    cool. if we turbo isint it bad for our automatics
    我愛我的本田

Comment

turbo adds stress to anything

Comment

ok ima play it safe and just do the motor swap
        我愛我的本田

Comment

How many people are running tranny coolers on there auto's tranny's?
          Love Built Inc.

Comment

i actually used the one off my gsx for my tranny, it really did make a difference in the shift firmness..
            I highly recomend aftermarket coolers.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004 View Post
              ok has any1 turbo an auto h22. i want to go turbo but should i keep it auto or should i do a 5 speed conversion?
              2.5 year daily driven turbo stock h22 auto here 8psi low/13psi high boost on 93 pump gas. If your auto is in good condition and you have a good tuner with a dyno, it will last a while. get after market trans cooler if u race and like to redline. We auto shine more rolling race vs stop/red light race. Plus rolling race save on the stress for the tranny and torque/stall converter.
              90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
              < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by blazen_accord View Post
                2.5 year daily driven turbo stock h22 auto here 8psi low/13psi high boost on 93 pump gas. If your auto is in good condition and you have a good tuner with a dyno, it will last a while. get after market trans cooler if u race and like to redline. We auto shine more rolling race vs stop/red light race. Plus rolling race save on the stress for the tranny and torque/stall converter.

pretty sweet setup do you have a link to a build thread?
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Regarding motor mounts, I read that the auto rear mount has a solenoid. Since I'm gonna be doing the torque mount pretty soon, My question is, can I do this with the rear mount as well? Btw, I'm gonna be using window weld, not polyurethane.

Comment

Originally posted by lonski View Post
                    Regarding motor mounts, I read that the auto rear mount has a solenoid. Since I'm gonna be doing the torque mount pretty soon, My question is, can I do this with the rear mount as well? Btw, I'm gonna be using window weld, not polyurethane.
                    My ripped up rear auto mount, note the solenoid on the top right. You could probably fill it/inject it/ whatever......

Don't know if it would do any good though considering the weak point in the mount would still be the neck of the mount. (where mine ripped apart)
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Auto wagon checking in! Cant seem to get my Delta 272 to act right. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                        My ripped up rear auto mount, note the solenoid on the top right. You could probably fill it/inject it/ whatever......

Don't know if it would do any good though considering the weak point in the mount would still be the neck of the mount. (where mine ripped apart)
                        Looks like it's a no-go then. Tnx for the help!

Comment

For all those with H22 swaps with H22 auto trannys what rpms do you run on the highway at say 70mph-75mph and 80mph.. Do the auto trannys turn as many rpms as the manuals?

Comment

Originally posted by GTP View Post
                            For all those with H22 swaps with H22 auto trannys what rpms do you run on the highway at say 70mph-75mph and 80mph.. Do the auto trannys turn as many rpms as the manuals?
                            it's in this sticky: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=37839
                            96 mx-6, needs work...
                            91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

darn i had a video of that and lost it. the auto tranny of mine didn't shift out of second gear untill 89 mph, when i manually shifted it.

this was a video of trying to figure out why my car wasn't getting the get up and go she once had.. it was a bad purge vale and tps sensor
                              http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=20461415

sorry for the poor video and annoying poping of the camera.. but here is one. when she was running good.
                              this was with a p13 ecu.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=20900459

same setup.
                              http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=21345149

i think 3rd gear shifted out at 123 mph

this is with the p19tcu
                              Last edited by KeeleDesign; 11-27-2009, 10:38 AM.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

just thinking... is it possible to put an SE TCU in my 9?

Its not a big deal, but Im going to be getting an H22 for it in the next buit and I thought that would be a nice touch

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Working...
                                X