tranny problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tranny problems

my tranny doesnt wanna shit,its an auto and the "D" light stays on,what can be the problem?

Re: tranny problems

Originally posted by accordonchromez
    my tranny doesnt wanna shit,its an auto and the "D" light stays on,what can be the problem?
    ok same thing happen to me dont wrry its not big .. chk your tcm you might have burn resistors ... youll need to chg. it i suggest that you look for one on ebay because junkyrds want 100+ for one .. which i think that you cant get one for less than that .. just goahead and replace it ... thats common on our cb's auto .. so no need too wrry .. thats your problem .. if you need any help am on aim at jdmaccess93
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Lamens:

TCU = Transmission control unit. Located next to the ecu under the glove compartment. Peel the carpet up, and unbolt the bracket holding it down, should be 10mil nuts...I can't remember. The ECU is on the left, the TCU on the right.

Comment

thanks alot

Comment

thanks alot
          Lol or you can call me tomorrow and get it fixed
          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

lol is there a way to fix it without buying another tcm?

Comment

lol is there a way to fix it without buying another tcm?
              Well if it is the TCM (which it looks like it is) you can either replace it (which I have some) or repair the one you have (which I can also do). So either way we can get you fixed up.
              My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Working...
              X