A6 Manifold Part Interchangability Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word my brutha!

I'm actually doing it on the cheap and using good parts.

I got a set of springs on eBay for a good price, rear struts that were part of a package that I disassembled and sold the parts...

The opportunities are there for you to make a nice ride AND not blow the bank. A little research and patience and you can do it no problem.

I think what some of these 'kids' do is want it now. We all do, but it pays to wait. Some of them live with their parents yet and have a lot more disposable income than somebody like me with two kids to support and needing a car that gets me to work and my kids to school everyday. I don't have the luxury of downtime with my car.

Anyway, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.

So keep it straight, realize you don't need it today, watch what you spend and you'll have a snazzy car you love (even more) ready for an H22 when you can afford it.
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayCar
      Word my brutha!

I'm actually doing it on the cheap and using good parts.

I got a set of springs on eBay for a good price, rear struts that were part of a package that I disassembled and sold the parts...

The opportunities are there for you to make a nice ride AND not blow the bank. A little research and patience and you can do it no problem.

I think what some of these 'kids' do is want it now. We all do, but it pays to wait. Some of them live with their parents yet and have a lot more disposable income than somebody like me with two kids to support and needing a car that gets me to work and my kids to school everyday. I don't have the luxury of downtime with my car.

Anyway, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic.

So keep it straight, realize you don't need it today, watch what you spend and you'll have a snazzy car you love (even more) ready for an H22 when you can afford it.
      Yep Yep. I just want to see you (someone) go through with a project and actually hit their goal. I'm still single, but in don't have some major income cuz I have to pay off college expenses first. However, I am trying to be patient (I know it's hard, I had the "mod" bug so bad) and I have come across some good deals and saved me some bones $$$$. So I'm slowly working my project through as well and my plans have not changed much, if any....since I spent so much time planning it.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
      X