f22b dohc turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b dohc turbo

OK guys i have been looking on here alot about doing a turbo setup on the f22b dohc and want i want to know is how much would i push in horse power with a t3 t4 turbo and and good tune with a chipped p06 i know how to do all the work just want to make sure that i am not going to mess anything up if i run at 10 psi for a daily driver.

put the kit together, install it, and get it dyno-tuned THEN you'll be provided with hp/tq and a/f numbers...

starting a thread asking for how much power you'll b putting out is non-sense

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

I live in iowa guys there is no dyno shop here or anywhere close to me and what do u mean bigger is better. Well want i really want to know is will i hurt the motor running it 10 psi as a daily driver then i just want to make sure that i wont blow the piss out of it on that.

Comment

id freshen up the motor and give it the correct clearances before boosting.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

t3/t4 is very specific....

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ok NAIL05 what do u mean by t3/t4 is very specific and guys i cant find a fmu in 4:1 ratio. Ok guys give me a list if u don mind what u kind i should do to the motor before i turbo it. I have about 2000 for it all. So help a guy if u dont mind i have been searching on here alot. I cant find much on if any one runs that much on a daily driver what they use and if it holds with the motor. And if u could recommend a ok t3/t4 turbo for not to much.

Comment

And what should i do for a chipped ecu on the p06

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
                Size matters....

16G FTMFW

NOTE: in order to use the 16G or 20G for that matter..you would need a DSM turbo mani

here you go mayne!

get this manifold ( redrill to fit ):
                http://dsmparts.com/customer/product...620&cat=&page=

get this turbo ( 20G ):
                http://dsmparts.com/customer/product...cat=166&page=1

or ( 16G ):
                http://dsmparts.com/customer/product...cat=166&page=1

and then...just for you own intercooler and charge pipe setup! ( have a shop fab up charge pipes for you...OR if you're good at welding/cutting..you can make your own charge pipes and DP from turbo!)
                Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 01-10-2008, 08:46 PM.
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

No at 10 psi a t3/t4 turbo is large enough to lag and not cause alot of heat because it is not spinning at full potential. If a D15/B18 block can handle 10psi at max a F22A/B can handle it too. Just make sure you atleast get some sort of engine management. It is NOT reccomended but you might want to use a FMU with a 4:1 ratio.
                  Did you really just recommend an FMU?

I should slap you.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Did you really just recommend an FMU?

I should slap you.
                    !

as sad as it is to say... that looks like the route he's gonna HAVE to take since he said there's noone in his area that tunes sucks balls

My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

^seriously crzy; read the post before I reach back like a pimp and bitch slap the taste out your mouth. I recomended some sort of engine management. I clearly state that the FMU is NOT reccomened but I leave that as a viable option. Whatever man Im not trying to ethug or cause noobs bad info. FMU's are still used by people that cant get tunes. i.e.
                      whoah man... i'm SURE he ain't mean it that serious, he's just a BIG chipped-ecu supporter, that's all

it's all good man, just take it ez

My Ride thread
                      Flickr

Comment

::
                        But whats an FMU?

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                          ::
                          But whats an FMU?
                          Fuel Management Unit

http://www.inlinefour.com/bloxfuelmanu.html

My Ride thread
                          Flickr

Comment

10thcb7, I "said" it jokingly. Not really though.

A basemap would be tons better than an FMU.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

if you can't tune...you will not achieve full potential...even with a smaller turbo.

You NEED to tune a turbo setup...dare I say have to...but I dare not...dyno is the best way...worth finding one...crossing state lines is allowed though not all that practical...but neither is a turbo setup...so you have to do things to run it right.
                              ____

Comment

Working...
                              X