low RPM sputting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

low RPM sputting

today i went and put gas of 100 oct. i use 93 but i put 4 gals of 100. after that mins latter every time i stopped at a light it sounded like if i had cams. but i dont. i use up all the gas and then filled it up with 93 and it still does it.
    I THING IT MIGHT BE THE SPARK PLUGS OR THE WIRES CUZ MY FRIEND HAD THAT SAME SPUTTING THING.
    SO I NEED YOU GUYS HELP

Probably wires by the sound of it.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      Probably wires by the sound of it.
      so u dont think its the gas?

Comment

Bad gas can cause a sputtering. You can only store gas a certain amount of time. I have gotten bad gas before and it sputters really badly and just wants to stall out. You cant even bring it past a certain rpm (I was afraid to bring my car past 3500 because of the sound). If thats the case go to another station and put some known better gas in there such as shell, chevron, BP or something. I have never gotten bad gas from them I got bad gas from Route 66 and Quiktrip once.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Bad gas can cause a sputtering. You can only store gas a certain amount of time. I have gotten bad gas before and it sputters really badly and just wants to stall out. You cant even bring it past a certain rpm (I was afraid to bring my car past 3500 because of the sound). If thats the case go to another station and put some known better gas in there such as shell, chevron, BP or something. I have never gotten bad gas from them I got bad gas from Route 66 and Quiktrip once.
          well i only go to a BP or a Racetrack(GAS STATION IN FL), there right next to my house. but im going to try to goet new msd wires cuz my are looking bad. also ill change the SP and the roter to a msd one. i got the msd cup but not the roter. after that ill let u know if its still doing it.
          THANK BUBY

Comment

Working...
          X