which ECU do i need.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which ECU do i need.

i have a f22a4, and i just wanted to know which ecu do i need to have? a p13?

p13 is for a h22. i would go with a pt6. comes stock with the f22a4 and a6
    *edit* with the a4 in 90-91 it might have came with a pt3 either way get the pt6. its better then the pt3

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
      p13 is for a h22. i would go with a pt6. comes stock with the f22a4 and a6
      *edit* with the a4 in 90-91 it might have came with a pt3 either way get the pt6. its better then the pt3

well i seen p13 on my ecu, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by street_beauty90
        well i seen p13 on my ecu, i think.
        with a f22a4? it would run like crap. Are you sure it did not say pt3? Could be a simple mistake. but it definitely has to be the pt3

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7
          with a f22a4? it would run like crap. Are you sure it did not say pt3? Could be a simple mistake. but it definitely has to be the pt3

well my car runs worse then crap, i will double check tomorrow morning when i got to work, but when they broke into my car i was fixing the carpet and i decided for the first time to see what ecu i had and seen p13. but like i said let me double check. because i bought my car a year ago and it drive like shit!

Comment

maybe it does have a p13 since its running bad. But its always a good thing to double check so you know your positive.

Comment

If you have a p13 it would throw codes left and right...Most likely it read pt3 thats what that year car ECU is.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                If you have a p13 it would throw codes left and right...Most likely it read pt3 thats what that year car ECU is.
                you nailed it nail05, it was a mistake i'm running the pt3.

Comment

pt3, pt6 or p12... p12 preferrably

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                  My Ride thread
                  Flickr
                  Originally posted by d112crzy
                  And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                  All I gotta really say is:
                  People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Working...
                  X