alt/battery problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L passive motor

driver seatbelt, I have a 90 so they are power, I noticed when the car was dying the seatbelt light would flash, I have those two fuses out Im going to jump the car disconnect those two fuses, pull the seatbelt plug from the passenger kick, and operate the seatbelts manually and drive. if any one (with electrical advise) wants to share or help feel free, no offense Djmoua.
    Last edited by 1991acclude; 11-18-2007, 11:38 AM.
    Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Comment

Originally posted by 1991acclude
      driver seatbelt, I have a 90 so they are power, I noticed when the car was dying the seatbelt light would flash, I have those two fuses out Im going to jump the car disconnect those two fuses, pull the seatbelt plug from the passenger kick, and operate the seatbelts manually and drive. if any one (with electrical advise) wants to share or help feel free, no offense Djouma.
      Hey no prob...u just have my name wrong. tahahaha jk jk it's koo though.

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

fixed it

any help...........
        Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Comment

Originally posted by 1991acclude
          any help...........

o hahaha i was like FIXED it? and ANy Help???...i was confused there for a sec...but i noticed u meant my name...tahaha i was jk u didn't really have to...that kinda confused me at that second taha.

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

still dont know

I want to unplug the seatbelt module, but I dont know where it is, any help on where it is or had anyone had the problem.
            Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Comment

I tested the ALT while the car was running by using a voltmeter on the battery and it only read 12.5 volts like a normal battery.

is this good enough? I mean I thought it should be 13-14 but I think either my alt, batt, or starter may be bad, but autozone said the batt was good, then I just read 12-14 is a good range for the alt, so it seems like its working, plus this "problem" has been going on for a while so if the alt want working right, then the batt would be dead right?

but my issue is that the car is hard to start in the cold.

the batt has 1000 cca's so that's plenty.

Im thinking the starter may be going.
              1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
              ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
              OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

ok car is dying again

alright pulled the positive off of the battery with the car running and lights on 12.5, with the lights of 13.5. When i drive the car with the lights on it gets weak. I can stop pull over and turn the lights off for about 3 mins and turn them back on and everything is back to normal until I press the brakes of activate the highbeams mainly something that used power. i have my a/c power wire disconnected as well as my power seatbelt box under my passenger seat, any suggestions.
                Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Comment

Working...
                X