• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wrichards2005

because its lighter

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
      Yeah, but if it is lighter, its not a whole lot lighter, right?

I dunno I like my power stuff, its not really worth it to give up all that for a hundred pounds, there's other ways I'd make it up personally.

Comment

It's not THAT much lighter... and all the stuff that's missing can be removed from an LX. The EX has the sunroof and ABS (in 92-93 anyway), and those things aren't so easy to remove... but everything else comes right out.

Get some AC stuff, the cruise control junk, a power steering pump, and all the paint from your bumpers. Dump all that onto a scale. You'll have the approximate weight savings of a DX.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          A/C on DX's were optional. You can find it on the Owner's Manual.
          Battabing. LX and EX had it from the factory, DX was an dealer installed option.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            It's not THAT much lighter... and all the stuff that's missing can be removed from an LX. The EX has the sunroof and ABS (in 92-93 anyway), and those things aren't so easy to remove... but everything else comes right out.

Get some AC stuff, the cruise control junk, a power steering pump, and all the paint from your bumpers. Dump all that onto a scale. You'll have the approximate weight savings of a DX.
            Ya, i think i might use aircraft stripper on my bumper so i can get optimal weight savings i can
            Last edited by JohnD1079; 10-30-2007, 01:46 PM.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yeah, you got the fancy-pants DX, Cisco!

Did it come with those rare alloys as well?
              The 5-star multi-spoke 14s, yes. They were fugly I think, but apparently a few people think they are nice. I have no idea what crack you all smokin.

I gave them to J-specCb4 (Chris) at a Chicago meet we had. I don't know if he still has them.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
              X