93CBH22 for towing bike!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93CBH22 for towing bike!!!

Not sure where to put this one but I have a H22CB7 and will be getting a ZX6R bike that I will be riding on the street but mainly using for track days once a month. Instead of getting a truck to haul the bike to the track I wanted to get a tow bar for the Accord and tow the bike. My car is stock with the exception of the H22. Any ideas, problems forseen.?

tow hitch? some cb's came with em. With one you could pull a small trailer.
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Tow hitch and trailer. Be sure to strap it on right. never seen a tow bar for a bike and would never use one.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

don't they say to change your fluids more often when towing?

Comment

...yes I meant a tow hitch. You are suppose to change the fluid more often. I have not pulled the bumper so I wonder do the automatics come with a tranny cooler? Thanks for the info.

Comment

I did see these tow bars that mount the bike horizonatally to the tow hitch. Also I saw a tow dolly for motorcycles where you mount the front wheel to a device that keeps the bike stable while being pulled on the rear wheel. Kinda like the traditional way of towying vehicles where the front or rear wheel is off the ground and the other wheel is rolling ont he ground.

Comment

i believe it's just the EXs that came with the tranny cooler but i think someone on here said they found some aftermarket parts at the store for pretty cheap and they aren't hard to install either.

Comment

Working...
              X