Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.jdmtigerjapanese.com ANYONE DEALT WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.jdmtigerjapanese.com ANYONE DEALT WITH THESE PEOPLE?

ok so i found jdmtigerjapanese.com on the net that advertises H22 motors only for $750 plus $137 shipping. I mean it sounds great but i'm having mixed emotions from people about it. So if you've dealt with them then let everyone know whats goin on.

Its a complete HIT or MISS. I talked to someone who ordered their h22 from them before and he had very bad experience.

His motor was shipped with a spun bearing. He tried contacting them but they didnt want to replace the block or engine, even though he had a warranty still.

And since they are based in Canada, you cant fight them with any of our US laws.

Comment

Ive been to the warehouse and its all legit, that guy probably had bad luck plus who know what route he went trying to get the replacement. but yah i would find something more local just in case shit happens

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
        Ive been to the warehouse and its all legit, that guy probably had bad luck plus who know what route he went trying to get the replacement. but yah i would find something more local just in case shit happens
        Actually he's not the only one with problems dealing with tiger. Many people in the states have problems. Most people who do have good luck is the ones from canada that go there and pick out the motors for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
          Actually he's not the only one with problems dealing with tiger. Many people in the states have problems. Most people who do have good luck is the ones from canada that go there and pick out the motors for themselves.
          right because you can tell a spun bearing just by looking at the engine

Comment

Bruno is right. I was thinking about getting The H they have for $850 and the Sr20det they have for $750. Over on Sr20forum they(tiger japanese) have a few bad reviews. I think one of those threads is real recent too. The whole deal about them being based in canada just dont sit too well with me.

Comment

i just bought my JDM F22B from www.tigerjapanese.com and everything worked out PERFECT(engine, shipping, and DEFINITELY price)

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by hondapowered91
                ok so i found jdmtigerjapanese.com on the net that advertises H22 motors only for $750 plus $137 shipping. I mean it sounds great but i'm having mixed emotions from people about it. So if you've dealt with them then let everyone know whats goin on.
                im local...

I HATE THESE FUCKS
                welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

I got a clean low mileage engine from them. They were flexible on the price and it was cheap. Glad I went with them. I got it in the third day after I paid. I am in the US and could of bought two engines from them compared to hmotors price...

but if rep is important to you hmotors is the way to go.
                  Last edited by ChIoVnIdCa; 10-08-2007, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc
                    im local...

I HATE THESE FUCKS
                    why? lol

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                      why? lol
                      x2...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                      My Ride thread
                      Flickr
                      Originally posted by d112crzy
                      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                      All I gotta really say is:
                      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Wow that place is cheap... is there a catch?

Comment

I bought my H22 from there. It was not bad just had a busted dizzy on it from the metal band used for packaging. It was a good deal. Once i fired it up, it purred like a cat! I would recommend them but then again that is from my experience and i have not dealt with anyone else before.

Comment

I was gonna buy my JDM f22b from them, 700 shipped to PA, but they ran out, SO I went some where else and got ripped off. MORAL OF STORY, be patient
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

With a name like that, it sounds like a scam place. Probably related to or affiliated with www.osakajdmmotors.com

If you live in the US, DO NOT BUY A MOTOR FROM AN IMPORTER IN CANADA!!! It'll cost WAY more than it's worth to take any action against them if you get hosed.

Comment

Working...
                              X