no speedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no speedo

I just swapped a used F22a4 in my 90 EX but my speedo doesnt work. After about 5 mins of driving the check engine light comes on. My car is a 5 speed but my boy has a 92 LX auto, I was wondering would this throw a code, and will the 92 LX vss work on my car thanks.
    Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

U pull the code? Try that 92lx vss and see if it works

Comment

Make sure the VSS is hooked up.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeh VSS are a biiatch. i went through 2 in a week. first one: braket that hold the bolt was snapped so it was re-welded back on and was fine(this is on the actually vss gear). i did a clutch change and broke the braket again. i got a new one(whole gear assembly) and tightened it too hard and it snapped again.. stupid thing. So last one(another whole assembly), i wiggled it in carefully. quadruple checked it was sitting properly, tightened the bolt down, wiggled the vss some more, tightend some more. now it works. lol.

all i'm trying to say is be carefully with the damn VSS. that stupid braket is weak!

oh and as for the auto to manual vss .. the gear shaft will not work. but the top part(electrical plug) will work. i say swap that part out first and hope it works. all it is, are a couple of philips heads screws.
        -:¦:-
        Originally posted by wed3k
        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
        X