Idle Observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idle Observations

I installed my SRI on my dd Sunday but didn't drive it until yesterday. Woo hoo:! I love it, the low end growl and the perceived throttle response were definitely worth the $ and time invested. It sorta feels like when you have slight nasal congestion that suddenly clears and it's like night and day but you really didn't notice the congestion until it was gone becuase it was normal to you. I also notice that my idle is a little smoother especially if i just ease out the clutch without giving it any gas. She wants to run like a scalded dog. Anybody feelin' me on this?

I'm definitely going to saving up for a decent exhaust and header over the winter getting ready for spring.

The door has been opened for me, all I have to do is walk through it.
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

yup i know what ya mean same feelin when my coupe was bone stock i stuck just a cone filter on it and wow what a difference

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

My only issue with CAI/SRI is that the K&N filters don't filter air as well as stock ones. I am trying to rig up a contraption to get an DC teggy filter onto a CAI and cover it so water isn't an issue. We'll see...Im low on fundage.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Working...
      X