Oil leaking problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil leaking problem

ok. ive changed the oil pressure sensor. ive changed the crank shaft seal. but for some odd reason i still have an oil leak. its coming from the timing side of the motor so it has to be one of those seals. ive tried cleaning the motor and then after driving it for about 5 or 10min, looking at the area to find out where the leak is coming from but to no avail.

now if the oil leak isnt bad enough my oil light keeps coming on when i start to slpw down. once i get to about 1,oooRPMs it(the oil light) looks as tho its stuggling to come on. shen once i stop it comes on and stays on while im idling. can anyone help me with this?

also for some odd reason my battery light its on also. i figured my altinator is probaly going bad b/c the car starts and runs normally but the windows roll up slowly and the turn signals blink slower than normal.

My balanceshaft leaks, so we probably have the same problem
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
      My balanceshaft leaks, so we probably have the same problem

i even replaced the oil pump gasket while i had all the timing stuff off. but i still have freakin oil leaks.

Comment

did you replace balance shaft seal?

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
          did you replace balance shaft seal?

i would have but i dont think thats thr problem. i started the car and took the top part of the timing belt cover off and watched to see where to oil was coming from. it seems to be coming from the bottom of the timing belt area. like around the crank.

Comment

can anyone help me on this?

Comment

oil pan gasket ??

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

aint the oil pan gasket. i know that for sure.

HondaFan81 gave me some advice. ill be reporting my finds back here tomorrow when i get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                X