Too Much Air Flow? Help plz*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Much Air Flow? Help plz*

Hey guy i have just installed a reative muffer and it sounds great! I also have a reative intake under the hood and thats about it. Now that i have this great sound coming from the muffler i also realized that it makes the ride accelerate much slower. But once i put the silencer on i feel an improvement. Can anyone tell me how to keep the sound and power? by the way i have an automatic EX-R.

reset ur ecu first and then drive for about 20 miles normally...

then see if the power is there without the silencer...
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I have the same problem. My car is carbed though. It is due to the lack of exhaust backpressure, when you put the silencer in it restricts airflow = more back presure.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
      X