Junkyard lowering springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junkyard lowering springs

Today i went to the junkyard down the street from me and i found these i didn't have any money to pull them off. The guy at the counter said i can have all 4 of them for 100 bucks wish i had the money. I know they wont be there long. they are neuspeed i think that is what they said on them and they look like they are adjustable. do any body know how low these springs drop the car?

They look like the sports so they would drop it 1.75F and 1.5R

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Can you adjust them lower?

Comment

for 100 bucks dood, sell or tv or something thats a nice deal
        wat?

Comment

From the picture, They are Neuspeed Sport Springs. And they are NOT adjustable. They are paired with what seems to be stock struts.

For $100 thats not really a deal. I sold a set before for $80 shipped.

Comment

I have new shocks for the back and i can get new ones for the front what is that silver thing on the shocks do?

Comment

$100 is not that great of a deal.
              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

that silver thing is this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00029K20C/...C&linkCode=asn

the way its installed in the picture, its raising up the vehicle

Comment

It's just a wast of my time and money then?

Comment

Originally posted by DTaccords85
                    It's just a wast of my time and money then?
                    how much are those springs new is what you should find out. then judge if its a bad deal.

http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=11|AC&type=2&ltype=ns_impo rt&p_id=864

They are only 200 at neuspeeds website.

Comment

danyo and i got a set of eibachs for 32 dollars at the junkyard, search harder
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by DTaccords85
                        Today i went to the junkyard down the street from me and i found these i didn't have any money to pull them off. The guy at the counter said i can have all 4 of them for 100 bucks wish i had the money. I know they wont be there long. they are neuspeed i think that is what they said on them and they look like they are adjustable. do any body know how low these springs drop the car?

DT was that at Save-More or somewhere else? Not looking for springs or anything I just get a kick outta parts garden browsing. Never know what you might find. I prefer crazy rays cuz of the halfway decent pricing but if you know of another good pick n pull place locally, holla at a brotha. Brandywine just doesn't do it for me.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress
                        "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                        "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                        ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1

DT was that at Save-More or somewhere else? Not looking for springs or anything I just get a kick outta parts garden browsing. Never know what you might find. I prefer crazy rays cuz of the halfway decent pricing but if you know of another good pick n pull place locally, holla at a brotha. Brandywine just doesn't do it for me.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress
                          I feel ya Brandywine does suck i went up there to get a gas gauge from them and he told me he could not sell it to me because i need the part number off the car or something so i just left. But yea crazy rays i nice i only been there once been trying to save up some money i go up there. The one i went to is over at Friendly on allentown rd. Fort Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz
                            that silver thing is this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00029K20C/...C&linkCode=asn

the way its installed in the picture, its raising up the vehicle
                            So these are adjustable then. With that piece on it?

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
                              From the picture, They are Neuspeed Sport Springs. And they are NOT adjustable. They are paired with what seems to be stock struts.

For $100 thats not really a deal. I sold a set before for $80 shipped.
                              What he said they are perched on stock struts. Thats just the upper control arm bushing stud thats all that shiny thing is. Its NON ADJUSTABLE its just a spring on a stock strut as mentioned.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X