transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transmission

Whats the difference between a h22a trans and f22a trans on a h22A motor?

I think the h22 trans might stand up to the extra torque better than the f22 trans would. The h22 also came with an optional limited slip differential too, but It might be hard to find one of those.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

The gearing, The F22 tranny has longer gears i beleive.
      for example with a f tranny you will be doing 90 at about 4k
      on the h tranny you will be doing 70 at 4k

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Definitely the gearing but it depends on what setup you want. If you want something good for turbo get the f22 tranny wth a limited slip combo type 2 tranny from gearspeed. If your gon allmotor get the h22 type 2 with quaiife limited slip from gearspeed aswell. If you wanna go all out and beat both the euro and the h22 sir-s spec altogether get the h2b tranny plate that bolts up the b-series tranny to the hseries motor. But try to get the b16 tranny the gearing if very good. Almost similar to the k-series motor i forget which one though.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          Definitely the gearing but it depends on what setup you want. If you want something good for turbo get the f22 tranny wth a limited slip combo type 2 tranny from gearspeed. If your gon allmotor get the h22 type 2 with quaiife limited slip from gearspeed aswell. If you wanna go all out and beat both the euro and the h22 sir-s spec altogether get the h2b tranny plate that bolts up the b-series tranny to the hseries motor. But try to get the b16 tranny the gearing if very good. Almost similar to the k-series motor i forget which one though.
          what the hell?? do you even know the euroR and "SiR-T" gear ratios??? why would getting a h2b tranny plate and bolt up to a b-series tranny be better than those two??? especially talking about accords...

please explain!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
          X