Need Help Diagnosing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Diagnosing..

Had Talked about this b4. I have some sort of oil leak somewhere. I replaced the Valve cover gasket and it did get rid of all the oil around the engine but when i start it in the morning once the car heats up i get that white smoke out of my hood. I also checked the Spark plugs and there full of oil...

... Ive heard several things, like maybe Head gasket, and valves. Ive also just heard that its cause i dont drive the car for long trips... I dont think i have coolant leak or anything like that. Also white smoke out of the exhaust when i start it up (sometimes)

I have no idea whats going on, I have enough $$$ for a turbo setup but at this rate im very close to just giving up on that and buying and H or something. As much as i really dont want to It seems like im getting so many problems with my car.. Ilol I already have a 272 camshaft to be put in but... idk.

Its not making me mad as much as i just want to fix it, so i can go back to finishing my turbo setup.

oil on spark plugs....

have you considered replacing ur rocker arm assembly o-rings?? likely culprit

white smoke from engine/hood area? does it smell sweet? or like coolant is burning at all??

have you done a compression check on ur current engine? leak down? anything??

these are things you should be asking urself......
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well the oil preasure sensor its in the back of the block above the oil filter.

it is known that they go bad from time to time and they will leak oil on top of the exaust pipe. check that out.
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
      X