Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical help needed

Hi,

Anyone know what the 20A second from the top (going left to right) fuse is for? Its from the engine bay fuse box. It says small light on it but im not sure what that refers too. I looked through the manual but couldnt find anything (plus my electrical knowledge sucks).

Reason for asking is i think i had a small electrical fire the other day, and when i looked at the fuse box that fuse was melted (yes i said melted). Not sure if this was the cause of the fire , or it happened at an earlier date, but would like to figure it out none the less.

Also, the fire ext. jammed the right turn signal on. Im assuming a contact is just dirty and am going to take apart the stearing colum tomorrow and clean all the crap in there. Any advice on this?

Thanks in advance

rewire it...nice out of ten...there was a short that caused that fire in the first place!

rewire with new points...and new fuses..( you have check the wires )..unbolt the fuse box..and check those wires..( DISCONNECT the battery first )....I think small light might be dome..glove and door lights...( dont quote me )

but yeah..you will NEED to check those wires!!!!

disconnect the battery!

taking off ( Negative then positive )....putting it back on...( positive then negative )

make sure ALL those wires aren't shorted! trace the wires from that 20A fuse slot. ( takes a while ) but it will save you from another fire.
    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

small light fuse controlls everything that is on that switch on th steering column
      turn signals, dashlights, and rear lights and i think some other mnor lights

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
      X