No announcement yet.

short shifter i found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes it will work fine when you go to swap from f22 to h22 tranny, because the only thing that is changing is the tranny(which is still cable controlled) so to answer your question short and sweet the shifter WILL work once you swap to h22 tranny, you shouldnt have any problems

-sean
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
      yes it will work fine when you go to swap from f22 to h22 tranny, because the only thing that is changing is the tranny(which is still cable controlled) so to answer your question short and sweet the shifter WILL work once you swap to h22 tranny, you shouldnt have any problems

-sean

GREAT THANKS! Straight answer...i like ya for that tahahaaha

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

I'm putting mine back to stock today. My experience with a short shifter is that it makes the shifts notchier. Not sure if it's really the cause, but my shifting definitely got worse when I put the short shifter on there (I had the Neuspeed at first, then went to the Fushigi)

Also, just about EVERY short shifter will hit the side of the console going into 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          I'm putting mine back to stock today. My experience with a short shifter is that it makes the shifts notchier. Not sure if it's really the cause, but my shifting definitely got worse when I put the short shifter on there (I had the Neuspeed at first, then went to the Fushigi)

Also, just about EVERY short shifter will hit the side of the console going into 5th.
          aww man..deeve...now you're making me worried about short shifters now tahahaha

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Working...
          X