Jdm F22A vs USDM F22A1,A4,A6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm F22A vs USDM F22A1,A4,A6.

Does anyone know the technical specs of the JDM F22a vs the USDM F22A1,A4,A6?Basically i was wondering if the SOHC F22A jdm motor is the same as the USDM F22 A6 motor.And if not What are the exact HP and TQ specs.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
    Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

same spec as f22a6....
    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
      same spec as f22a6....
      thank you i just wanted to make sure because thats what i thought it was.

Comment

No one actually knows for sure, but it's safe to assume that it's the same as an a6.

The jdm f22a always felt a little peppier than any a6 i rode it.
        Most JDM engines come with a bit higher compression. Who knows, maybe the jdm f22a also has higher compression.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          No one actually knows for sure, but it's safe to assume that it's the same as an a6.

The jdm f22a always felt a little peppier than any a6 i rode it.
          Most JDM engines come with a bit higher compression. Who knows, maybe the jdm f22a also has higher compression.
          yeah my jdm f22a seems to be faster then my f22a6 and also seems to have a better top end also over my f22a6.

Comment

i had a JDM F22A for a couple years....it definately seemed peppy for a F22a6 equivalent. its now d112crzy's...well his bottom end anyways haha.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
            X