IAB's stuck open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordztech
    is it ran off vacumn or is it on the IAB silionoid? cuase if its vac then once u put throttle it will open defeating the purpose
    i dont think so, i used that method when i had my setup and it kicked open at 4500rpm.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

u mean with or without a IAB box....cause when i was without, at full throttle haah it would open cause there was no vacumn
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Not 100% sure if its off the solenoid or a vacuum hose, but Im pretty sure its just a vacuum hose

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

whatever floats your boat, man.
          I cant seem to find a working IAB blackbox solenoid ANYWHERE

Originally posted by kc8enb07
          does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
            whatever floats your boat, man.
            I cant seem to find a working IAB blackbox solenoid ANYWHERE
            hehe i have one =). took me a while to find, but then never installed it lol
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
            X