best mpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best mpg

so i decided i should just look for an engine that gets the best mpg instead of looking for just any f series. any input.
    I won a game of connect four in only three moves
    <br>
    http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/thisiskev6/car/?action=view&current=stuffcar014.jpg

<br>
    http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/thisiskev6/car/?action=view&current=stuffcar010.jpg

Hmmm this isnt going to be cut and dry.

I dont know all of the stats off the top of my head but if your talking just F series then its gonna depend on a few factors, one being how well maintained the motor was.

Comment

i think there is a lot more factors that go into mpg than what kind of engine. of course if the engine has a good mpg to begin with than you are already at a higher advantage.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

f20? I'd go for lowest displacement

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

X2 with the guys above, but FWIW, me and some others get 30+ with an F22 (mines 99% stock, dunno bout other guys). But then again, Deev says he can get 28 out of his H22.
          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

I get 22-23 mpg all day in both of my cb's. It's not until you put highway miles on them that the mpg gets more impressive.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I used to get 32-33 mpg in the city.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I get 33.6 mpg all highway at 80 mph.

Mix between the two it hovers right around 30 mpg.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I get 22/23 mph highway and city miles lol. 2 lazy to tune but o wells.
                  either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Touring Car

Originally posted by accordaffair
                    I get 22-23 mpg all day in both of my cb's. It's not until you put highway miles on them that the mpg gets more impressive.

Yes, I'd have to say the CB7 gets optimal mileage as a long distance touring car. It's a pretty "heavy" car for its year and size, and the momentum it carries transfers well with freeway driving, especially if you engage cruise control. City driving not so great. That's what Civics are for.

I wonder if any CB7 is capable of being re-tuned to get the 30+ city mileage that d112crzy gets. Mine only gets 22-23 city, maybe 25+ freeway. What would be the essential components to service to get the most efficient mpg?
                    My Ride (Click here)

Comment

I get 30 mpg in my h22.

Comment

Working...
                      X