tranny help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tranny help

well first off, this is for an H22 tranny (M2B4)

My tranny has seem to have leaked most, if not all of its fluid since yesterday. IDK for sure when cause I've been in my house since tuesday recooperating(SP) from wisdom tooth extraction.

My brother comes in today and tells me my car is leaking something from under. I go out and see a pretty big trail of fluid under the car, The leak is coming out from the clutch cover.

I thought at first rear main seal, but my dipstick is at the second mark and I dip my finger in the fluid and it defintly smells like trans fluid and not motor oil.

also, theres seems to be something clunking around in the actual tranny itself, it sounds like something really light and small just clunking around in there.

It does it from time to time upon accleration and just recently comes in and out when the car is just sitting and idling. Could this havve anything to do with my leak?

Just hoping somebody could lead me in the right direction because I wont be able to work on the car for a couple more days and all I can do now is think whats wrong with it

any ideas thanks for any help in advance.

if you have a 5speed you shouldnt even have trassmission fluid in it... my trans take 10 30 synthetic.... unless the h22s are driff from the f22 trannys

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

it takes MTF.

Anybody got any ideas whats wrong with this thing?

Comment

anybody?

Comment

Working...
        X