fuel pressure regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel pressure regulator

I need to buy one for my car, it is running too rich. Where can I find one for my car? I want one which i do not need to modify at all to put on. Basically a direct bolt on fuel pressure regulator for the h22a. Thanks.

I believe you can use one from your accord. correct me if I am wrong guys.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

woop forgot to mention that i need to adjust the fuel pressure, so an aftermarket one.

Comment

oh, that might be why im running rich, is because i am using the fuel pressure regulator from the f22 instead of the h22a?

Comment

I have a brand new one fior an h22 for sale. Sent you a PM

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

How do you even know it's your fuel psi regulator?
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

speed shop says that i can adjust the air fuel ratio by adjusting the fuel pressure, hence adding on a fuel pressure regulator. I need one that i can adjust the fuel pressure psi with a gauge on it. that is direct fit for it.

Comment

.when was the last time you had a tune up???
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

AEM is a direct bolt on, and it is one of the few i'd trust for it to be dependable and long lasting.
                  vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

Comment

If its stock and its running rich you got other problems. Fuel pressure reg aint gonna do shit its just gonna jack your settings if your car aint running right in the first place. Do a tune up, make sure timing is on point. All those effect running rich and crap. Obviously SOMETHING is not burning the mixture so your getting fuel out the pipe. Do those before even buying a regulator and I am using my f22a fpr on my h22a and its just fine.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      If its stock and its running rich you got other problems. Fuel pressure reg aint gonna do shit its just gonna jack your settings if your car aint running right in the first place. Do a tune up, make sure timing is on point. All those effect running rich and crap. Obviously SOMETHING is not burning the mixture so your getting fuel out the pipe. Do those before even buying a regulator and I am using my f22a fpr on my h22a and its just fine.
                      what would you suggest i do then? i changed the spark plugs, the spark plug wires, oil has been changed, the filter was replaced, the radiator fluid was changed. the f22a1 o2 sensor was lengthened to fit on the downpipe instead of the exhaust manifold header.

Comment

I thought that jdm motors run rich stock?? if your car is not having any drivability problems, then I wouldn't worry.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

check resistance at the coil. how old is ur O2 sensor....might be time to think about changing that out.
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

o2 sensor is as old as the car itself. the jdm one isnt much longer...

Comment

Working...
                            X