Tune Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tune Up

So I was talking to a guy about how my idle is rough, even in Park or Neutral (its more than just just shaky, its jerky too), He says do a tune up.

So whats a tune up include?
    Also any ideas about the idle, Ive played around with the idle screw no difference.
    wat?

A tune up is basically new spark plugs,wires,etc.You might also want to change the fuel filter while your at it.
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Also change all the fluids while you're at it

SOLD!!
      Boosted H22
      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I plan to someday

Also It seems like it takes for ever to start if the car isn't warmed up
        wat?

Comment

Where is the fuel filter anyway?
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
            Where is the fuel filter anyway?
            there a series of vacuum lines that go into the TB, follow those back to the firewall and it will lead you to a black box. look under the black box

as for the starting problem, id definitely check the ignition components.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

So its in the black box with the EGR stuff?
              wat?

Comment

below the black box

its a black cylinder about 4-5 inches tall, 2 lines leading to it

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

dont forget to check & replace your cap & rotor since you are doing the other things.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                  X