gas light stopped working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gas light stopped working?

sooo driving to take my friend to work this morning, I was low on gas but the gas light wasnt on yet so I knew I had more than 2 gallons of gas in it. well I didnt. pulled into the store let the car idle got a pack of smokes came back outside put it in reverse car died.....wtf? my gas light worked 3 days ago but now its not working.. even after I put in a gallon of gas to make it to the gas station it still isnt working?? anybody?
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Rarer circumstances would lead to the lower fuel warning light, bulb being burned out. But, how is your gas gauge? Is that accurate or has that been off as well?
    '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
    EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

nah my gas gauge has been accurate, i mean I ran out of gas with the needle just below the red. like 4 days ago my gas light actually worked, it came on when I was heading to the gas station. i filled up my tank about halfway and then drove it until well I ran out of gas and no gas light, even after I put in a gallon of gas to make it to the store it still wasnt on, I know its like 2 gallons left when the light comes on too.

Edit: and when it used to come on it would like slowly fade in and out like on for a second and then off and then on etc etc.
      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

It does that its not exact. Its either bulb burnt out or your just not at that level. My gas light doesnt come on unless my gauge is on the red.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          It does that its not exact. Its either bulb burnt out or your just not at that level. My gas light doesnt come on unless my gauge is on the red.

but i ran out of gas and the gas light still didnt come on.....ya im gonna check the bulb this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X