just an idea for fabbin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just an idea for fabbin

seems like everyone likes there accord dropped.... would be really nice if someone made a skidplate for the bottom so you dont bash shit the hell up
    maybe use the fasctory plastic one for a templet? if someone was to make one of these i would buy it for sure.... i have no fabbin skills so maybe someone that dose could use this idea

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Hell yah this would aslo improve aerodynamics it it were sealed properly, as weel as small areas with notches to let out any are that went into the engine bay to escape creating less drag

Although I have no Fab skills so can someone help us out?Great Idea

Comment

id think id be more worried about reinforcing the transmission or oil pan.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

well ive bashed a couple radiators..... cradle looks like shit..... i just want a full skidplate from the front to the back of the front subframe

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
        Originally posted by deevergote.
        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

I think rockinricer made one for his car

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

You would need mounting points I thought about doing this with a thin sheet of sheetmetal. but you would need a mounting point in the rear for mounting since most of the screws are in front.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
            X