need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help

whatup everybody i got a problem. yesterday i was coming home from work, when all of a sudden i just had a massive loss of power no biggie i open the hood 2 see one of the spark plug wires had slipped from the distributor. so i plugged it back in a nd cranked it up tried to back it up and it killed on me. i hav a jdm f22b. i changed the plugs/wires/cap/rotor/icm/coil pack/mainrelay.but still no spark. i dont think its the computer. i think it might just be the distributor is bad/ crank angle sensor what do yall think and also will the dizzy from a h22 fit. thanx

i can say i had the same problem and it turned out to be the distributor but to test it get someone to turn the car over while you hold one of the spark plug wires up and away. you should hear some ticking and see some spark.......if you dont more than likely bad distributor.
    Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

i dont really have any input on this, but next time please make a more descriptive title. I mean no one searches "need help". and many more people will respond.

Other than that all i have to say is, good luck, im also thinkin distributor becasue what else is there to change?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
      X