90 4dr & 92 2dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 4dr & 92 2dr

How compatible are parts from one car to the other. MY buddy is selling his 90 accord with an H22 in it, and im thinkin about takin his hood, fenders, engine, and whatever else i can use from the interior but are most of the parts, aside from the obvious ones, compatible? like 4 door fenders fit on a 2dr car right? stuff like that.
    thanks.

"you know what a neo-conservative is...it's someone who watches the matrix and believes it's real" - lewis black.

ohio cb7's #9

hood and fenders would work if you got a 9293 already i would keep your front bumper the 90s got a h22 in it? take that for sure other than that the only reall differences between the 9091 and 9293 are the headlights grill front bumper and decklid/taillights i like my 90 couple taillights better than the 9293 sedan taillights

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

word. I knew that the trunks were different(cause of the taillights). Yeah his body is all messed up. and what i dont get is why he is selling it in the first place, the car would run perfectly normal if he got the driver side suspension fixed, but im not complaining. Ill get a whole car that i can part out and an H22 for a Grand. the motor has like 70K on it cause he didnt drive it very much cause hes a family man now.

"you know what a neo-conservative is...it's someone who watches the matrix and believes it's real" - lewis black.

ohio cb7's #9

Comment

Working...
      X