Interior smells like gasoline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior smells like gasoline

Not exactly sure how it happened or why, but its horrible. Its also not consistant, sometimes it reeks the whole time i am driving it, sometimes it doesnt smell at all, but i cant seem to locate the problem. I doesnt smell like gas outside of the car, in the engine bay or anywhere else, just in the interior...any tips?

"you know what a neo-conservative is...it's someone who watches the matrix and believes it's real" - lewis black.

ohio cb7's #9

dont smoke in your car, you could blow up
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Fuel leak.
      www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by CB7LX
        Not exactly sure how it happened or why, but its horrible. Its also not consistant, sometimes it reeks the whole time i am driving it, sometimes it doesnt smell at all, but i cant seem to locate the problem. I doesnt smell like gas outside of the car, in the engine bay or anywhere else, just in the interior...any tips?
        So you're actually home? Well if its only inside the car I'd check the fuel level gauge. You can get to it through the trunk, just behind the back seat. If I remember right, thats the only place where gas could actually make it into the car.

Comment

If your injectors and crap are leaking in your engine bay it can force a gas smell into the cabin.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

my tip is definitely the best so far, it could save his life!
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

fuel sending unit o ring, charcoal canister, or injector o rings.

Comment

all right, ill look into all that stuff. I dont smoke ciggs or drink alcohol. so im not really worried about the smoke.

"you know what a neo-conservative is...it's someone who watches the matrix and believes it's real" - lewis black.

ohio cb7's #9

Comment

i say charcoal canister

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                  X