Strut bar questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
    Hmmmm... I'm pretty sure the Neuspeed bar isn't compatible with an H22A swap... it clears the actual valve cover just fine... you just can't remove the oil cap because of the bar's placement I thought...

I know for a fact that the neuspeed bar has that exact problem with F20A dohc/F22B dohc & H23A1 swaps...
    I'm kind of bummed I can't use my neuspeed bar anymore... it made such a dramatic difference...

Just something to keep in mind if you plan on a swap in the future...
    So what are the options for those with H22's?

Comment

One more downside of adding a strut bar is the fact that you will wear your tires out sooner. How much sooner? It all depends on how you drive, what kind of mods to your suspension you have done, and the tread wear rating on your tires.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Experimental
        One more downside of adding a strut bar is the fact that you will wear your tires out sooner. How much sooner? It all depends on how you drive, what kind of mods to your suspension you have done, and the tread wear rating on your tires.

Brian
        Just means your tires are working better

And ZigenBallZ, thanks for the info. I've been kinda pondering getting one as a cheap/useful upgrade.
        Last edited by NutBucket; 08-09-2004, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X