Power Steering Hose PIC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Steering Hose PIC.

To all you folks out there, i am replacing my High Pressure (top hose that bolts to power steering pump) Hose, on my '91 Accord EX 2Dr, but every time i go to a parts store they have a different cut on the part of the hose that bolts to the power steering pump?? Mine has a diamond cut, meaning it has a 45degree cut on all 4 corners, and the ones at part stores has only a cut on one side, i need more cuts, just the way my power steering pump is made, it wont bolt up, can someone help?!? What do you have on your car, its a easy spot to locate under the hood, on the right side on top of the belts, can people take pics, to see what you guys have, or is my car "special" , need to know, thanks!!

y da hell does the auto part store have the steerin line wrong foR?

i hate when they have the wrong shti for our cars. If not call the dealer and get it there= more money but try a diff auto store which 1 did u go to anyways.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Ok "Diamond Cut" means its the prelude power steering line. The one the keep giving you is the Accord one because you tell them you have an accord. If you tell them you have a prelude you will get the right line.

Comment

i went to Napa Auto Parts, Car Quest, Kragen, AutoZone, and i get the wrong one, so i guess i have a Prelude one in my car?? hummm, that actually works, i will go soon to see whats that all about?? a Prelude on my stock Accord, humm thats weird???!?!??!

Comment

Working...
        X