Strange noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange noise

When my car is decelerating it makes a whining sound. It sounds like it is coming from the right front. It just started 2 days ago. As far as I know everything is original in the front end of the car. Anybody have any idea on what it could be?

Ed
    93 Accord Lx Coupe Auto
    191,000 miles and still rocking
    "There's nothing sweeter than my beater"

my car did that when i had on the steelies and some bad tires. i think it was from like bad tires or something im not sure though
    ]

Comment

Found the noise, the pcv hose was collasping when hot. I changed it and my noise is gone.

Ed
      93 Accord Lx Coupe Auto
      191,000 miles and still rocking
      "There's nothing sweeter than my beater"

Comment

i have that sound, thouight it was my turbo cooling down =\ haha humm i have a ghetto hose right now, i should check that...its really ghetto haha
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I replaced my PCV hose with a piece of fuel line and it doesn't collapse any more looks pretty tight too.
          Ace 22
          Criminal Intent Racing
          Orlando, FL

Comment

hey I have the same problem. Which hose is the pcv hose? I thouhgt the sound was my clutch goin out. thanx
            Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

It runs from the intake manifold to the PCV valve on the valve cover...
              Ace 22
              Criminal Intent Racing
              Orlando, FL

Comment

Working...
              X