93 accord se quacking noise!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 accord se quacking noise!!!

When i turn on my A/C... under my hood i can hear a quacking type sound, if i'm not mistaking it is coming from what i think is called a "coil tower" it has a wire connected to the distrubutor....but anyway it quacks, if anyone can help me figure out why, i'd glady appreciate it....Thanks!!!

scratchy quacky sound? repeative throughout idle?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Make sure there are no ducks stuck under your engine some where!!!

cant stress this enough people!!

Comment

Yeah it keeps doing it when i'm in "Idle"

Ensjesse.......ha ha ha ha that was almost funny!!!!!

Comment

Comment

my friends accord has that sound. its hella annoying. but i dont know what it is...im thinking rotor in the distribitor or the belts are eating that plastic housing, which it did on my accord eons ago but i never botherd to listen.

ill look at his more closely on tuesday, thats when he is comming over.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by NellyB

Yeah i know, im corny, but atleast i read the post!

Comment

Do you have an intake? I used to have a short ram that quacked at idle. I lowered the idle a 1/4 turn and it went away.

hold on to your butts

Comment

Working...
                X