BIG MONEY repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG MONEY repair

CB7 will not start, went to Honda and fixed for $800..... All project will have to wait till next year......

replace Dist sub assembly $129
    Dist assembly $244.10
    Main Relay $102.10
    O-Rings $215.00
    Others( tax etc) $85.20
    why me?
    O-well thats life ............................

Great achievements result from great effort

dude search around.

i got the o-rings and lower spark tube seals, distribitor seal, cam seal, balancer belt seal, some other seal down there, valve cover area seals, and new timming belt and balancer belt for 330 from a local good mechanic.

why not get a distribitor assem from someone parting out, do that urself, at the same time replace the seal. its not hard.

main relay is 75 at dealer and ill tell you how to do it.

o-rings are completley simple..i can get that stuff done within 3 hours and a beer taking my time.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

The dealer is the enemy.

Comment

i got a 1200$(cdn) repair bill in early april for a bunch of shit that needed to be fixed. i also got the main relay fixed. my car is 14 years old it needs new parts now and then
        1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Man... prices to fixed cars are high in canada.. for us who don't know how to fix it anyways

Comment

well guys if u asked here we probably would have showed u guys how to do most of the stuff. this was going to help u guys save some money.
            we have a great diy here so try to learn from them.
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Oh so thats 800 canadian? Still to much...

Comment

yea, buy parts online and then have them do the labor, unless you do not know what the problem is...
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

There was a diy on O-rings? i looked and didn't find one

Comment

O ya i am 16, and failed to do my frist oil change ( with no tools) Mom said she will pay for them( Asian family rules) But once i learn more about engine and get tools, i'll start doing these things, maybe even a h22a swap WOOT!!

Comment

Working...
                    X