intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intake manifold

kk im trying to have a skunk2 TB installed and it wont bolt up to the f22a4 intake manifold. the skunk2 TB says it fits all f and h series engines, would the f22a6 IM work with the TB? the bolt pattern on the a4 manifold is smaller...is the a6 bigger?
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Whoever sold that to you return it. F/H throttle bodies are not compatible. He prob gave you an H series TB so you cant bold on your F series.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

http://www.skunk2.com/Merchant2/merc...tegory_Code=TB

it says right on the skunk2 website, the 70mm fits D B H and F series....
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

It'll fit the F20B I'm sure but it won't fit the F20A, the F22A or any variation of the F22B(SOHC or DOHC).
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

they should freakin post that on their site then
          ..[CB7][STAR]..
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
            It'll fit the F20B I'm sure but it won't fit the F20A, the F22A or any variation of the F22B(SOHC or DOHC).
            Oh yea forgot about that F ha. Yea it should fit F20B.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
              they should freakin post that on their site then

Do they accept returns? Also, regardless of what sites post you should do research on pretty much any engine modification you do. That would have put that baby to bed before all this. Seriously though, sorry about that.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Actually, F22B DOHC, H23, and H22 TB's are the same. So it WILL fit those motors. Just not our humble F22aX.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i say get a hold of an H23 intake mani or upper plenum(depending on what you already got) and you'll be set

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                  My Ride thread
                  Flickr
                  Originally posted by d112crzy
                  And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                  All I gotta really say is:
                  People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

i say get a hold of an H23 intake mani or upper plenum(depending on what you already got) and you'll be set
                    That would work, you'd just have do some extra modifying

Or if they'll exchange it and give you the right one....

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                    where you been, is something wrong?
                    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

for some reason i think they do make one for our F22 engines though

My Ride thread
                      Flickr
                      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                        yea if you have the f22a6 intake mani on your car right now....you can just bolt on an h23 plenum..easy swap and you get power gains..and your skunk 2 tb will bolt right up to that cause h23and h22 tb's interchangeable
                        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                          yea if you have the f22a6 intake mani on your car right now....you can just bolt on an h23 plenum..easy swap and you get power gains..and your skunk 2 tb will bolt right up to that cause h23and h22 tb's interchangeable

interesting...cause a guy i know is selling me an a6 intake manifold for 50$ (nothings wrong with it...he dosnt need it) i can just buy an h23 plenum and then the skunk2 TB will bolt up? i take it it must be h23 and not h22?
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

h22 plenum won't bolt up, but the h23 does. and the TB will fit

My Ride thread
                            Flickr

Comment

well hmm let me think.. i had an f22a6 motor i pulled out of me car.. and out of curiousity i put the h23 tp on it and it did fit just fine..? so then my buddy needed tp for his h22 prelude that he wasn't worried about performance just making it run.. so i gave him the f22 tp and it fit and worked just fine..?i read alot of yall's comments whitch may be true.. and yeah the tp is smaller in intake mass but the holes on ours matched just fine.. why i have no idea// but i do know alot more h23 h22 f22 f20 f23 parts swap over than most people think.. but maybe the car gods were just looking over me haha
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                              X