sports mode button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sports mode button

Hey peeps just wondering if the sports button on the auto tranny is similar to other cars which have the overdrive button? Is that the same concept? Cause i had a mate which had the old camry and he always used the overdrive button and his gear box F**Ked up. Would the sports button on our cb7's auto, be alright to use all the time? or would it be harmful?

How do u guys use it?

Thanks

it kills gas haha...

i use it when im lazy to floor the car and jsut want to get up faster, i just run it in S mode and ride. then turn it off...

but running all the time will get ur gas.

but towards other cars, humm not sure. some actually most cars are differnt in terms of overdrive. some have overdrive when the car is normally driven and have a button to turn it off...like my van.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

oh alright thanks alot man, i did realise the revs went up pretty high when i used it, i better take it easy then cause the petrol is expensive these days where im at. hehe

Comment

Working...
      X