heater core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heater core

Ok i take it the heater core died on me, b/c there a anti-freeze smell and smoke coming from my vents. ?ion is do i have to take the dash out to replace it, or can i pull the carpet back and change it?

its not fun from what i hear it, i think you have to take the dash out and i would say go down to autozone and get a manual for your car, it will help.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

ya i got a manuel, but its said alot of stuff like theres bolts near the clutch and shit, im not tryin to fuck around with all dat. :Im just sell it come fall

Comment

Go to a shop that knows what there doing telling them what you want, ask them what you can do so when they have to go in there and replace it cheaper. usually rip off the dash and other bs things. if you want to do it a cheaper way is to loop the line around the heater core, if you do that you will have no heater but if you live in cali its not too bad anywhere else i wouldn't.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Working...
        X