Aftermarket sunroof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket sunroof?

Anyone ever had a sunroof installed in their cars? I'd like to know roughly what it costs.
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Im sure if you pull it yourself out of a junk yard it wouldnt be so much.

Comment

Just dont be like Bam and Saw the opening by hand

If you pull the glass and take to a body shop that can do it, it shouldnt be too much. Make sure you grab the switch, and shit too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Its pointless. Decreases rigidity of the chassis. Leaks over time but up to you.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Its pointless. Decreases rigidity of the chassis. Leaks over time but up to you.

x2.. just get urself an EX..

Comment

X3. I have an aftermarket moonroof on my old corrolla and it leaks water. Everytime it rained my interior got wet.

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
              x2.. just get urself an EX..
              I have to agree as well.

Comment

i have an ex and my shit dont leak knock on wood. i love my moon roof. n e ways its nice in the summer.
                cant wait till im all done

Comment

All ive ever heard was it never seals right.

Leaks and fucking birds shit on your moms head.

Get an EX MANG!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord2dr
                    i have an ex and my shit dont leak knock on wood. i love my moon roof. n e ways its nice in the summer.

no they were saying if you have a DX(sunroof-less cb7) and add an aftermarket sunroof then it will leak.

Comment

I have a dx hatch, comes with no fucking accessories.

It has an aftermarket sunroof. Pretty sure it's been on there for quite some years now. It doesn't leak a bit.

Also, there's a member on here that has a dx cb with an aftermarket sunroof. doesnt leak either.

Get it done right, and it will work right. I personally haven't seen any fail. I have heard over the internet of many failing tho, but who hasn't.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        I have a dx hatch, comes with no fucking accessories.

It has an aftermarket sunroof. Pretty sure it's been on there for quite some years now. It doesn't leak a bit.

Also, there's a member on here that has a dx cb with an aftermarket sunroof. doesnt leak either.

Get it done right, and it will work right. I personally haven't seen any fail. I have heard over the internet of many failing tho, but who hasn't.

hes gotta point....only thing is (and this is why i didnt mention it)

I cant see that work being cheap(to do it right) unless i suppose you did it yourself and took your time and shit.

But yea sure spend enough moneys and it shouldnt leak.

Comment

..and some more to stiffen up the chassis. how?, with a full caged/4 point roll bar

Comment

Weld bars across the roof lol.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Torqstr
                              Anyone ever had a sunroof installed in their cars? I'd like to know roughly what it costs.
                              Im not sure what the costs are or anything, but My gray accord has an aftermarket sunroof. Its full power, and has 2 settings. Pop open (vent) or opens all the way (hidden into the roof)

Comment

Working...
                              X