generic headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

generic headers

i was wondering if those headers they sell on e-bay actully have effect on the car, as far as preformance, sound? can u actually tell u changed ur stock headers when u drive?

yeah they do but beware of ebay , some tend to leak and rust. i would personally go for OBX or Megan Racing. just my 2 cents.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

i was looking at x3racing.com and they have some 4 $119, so i figuered they were kinda the same as ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Act
        i was looking at x3racing.com and they have some 4 $119, so i figuered they were kinda the same as ebay.
        hmmm , i would still go for Megan or OBX

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

ok kool, the only reason i was thinking of getting those was because im on an extremley tight buget, i guess i wanted the temporerly, do u think its better to wait or would it be ok to get them "for now"?

Comment

I bought mine off of ebay and they're extremely great quality. They were 115$ with a high flow cat. I think I bought them from dynasty auto.

Comment

kool, thanx man!! hey hows the sound? i mean my car when i step on it, u can hear my exuahst and intake really loud, will these make a diffrence?

Comment

I have a Ceramic coated Ebay header, no rust, or leaks. Sound change, YES, performance, YES. $76 is hard to beat if you ask me.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

nice! thanx man!

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
                    I have a Ceramic coated Ebay header, no rust, or leaks. Sound change, YES, performance, YES. $76 is hard to beat if you ask me.

-Jordan
                    what do you mean by sound changes? is it lauder or anything like that.
                    the reason i ask is that i have a exaust system and trust me i don't want it to be any louder that it is.
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

well what i ment when i asked him that is, for example my air intake, u can here it gettine loud when i REALLY step on it, like when i has high revolutions, i was wondering if headers are the same.

Comment

as said many times before, be careful with ebay. i bought ebay headers and by 2 weeks the paints started to chip off and the downpipe is already rusted. plus it dosent fit that well.

Comment

if you are willing to dish out $115, you might as well save up another $50 and get a Megan header for $165 shipped

Comment

where can i buy megan headers at?

Comment

yeah megan work for me so far. just make sure you save and weight and get what you really want cause otherwise you will regret it in the end. and remember the cast stock manifold and whole system is designed to absorb and deaden sound, so if you change it out its always gonna get louder.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                              X