Seat belt problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat belt problem

My passenger side seat belt doesn't lock. I'm pretty sure the last owner changed it, and it's a pretty big liability. How would I go about fixing this? Do they change by year? I know they have different ones in the back seat, etc... where can I get a non-dealership replacement?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    My passenger side seat belt doesn't lock. I'm pretty sure the last owner changed it, and it's a pretty big liability. How would I go about fixing this? Do they change by year? I know they have different ones in the back seat, etc... where can I get a non-dealership replacement?

Best bet would be a junkyard or EBAY.

Unfortunately, those were all a recall item, so it may never have been replaced.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

When my Integra one didn't match up I took it to the dealership and they replaced everything for free since it's a MUST LTW(Life Time Warranty). After they did that everything was dandy. About month later my motor, and other shit went out on the seatbelt on the passanger side. I would take it to the dealership again but the nearest one around is 2+hours away. Maybe try that??

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by xwade01
        When my Integra one didn't match up I took it to the dealership and they replaced everything for free since it's a MUST LTW(Life Time Warranty). After they did that everything was dandy. About month later my motor, and other shit went out on the seatbelt on the passanger side. I would take it to the dealership again but the nearest one around is 2+hours away. Maybe try that??
        I will give that a whirl. Would it matter that the seat belt in question is beige, while my interior is gray?

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
        X